All you need to know about interworks.cloud and the cloud industry
You’re part of that digital revolution. You’ve built up a great business as a successful Microsoft distributor, and you’re a key player in a vital supply chain that’s delivering key software to end users. You’re probably part of the “instant revolution” too… using—or looking at—the Electronic Service Delivery (ESD) model that Microsoft has been rolling out to authorized distributors over the last couple of years; a model that enables you to deliver Microsoft software—from Office, through Project and Visio, to Windows—directly to end-users, entirely electronically.
It’s not really a question of whether it’s worth offering ESD: the benefits are clear…
• download links and license keys can be delivered instantly—so no waiting for end-customers, who can get straight to work using the software.
• your resellers can order at any time of the day (or night!) from anywhere in the world—so they can be selling 24/7.
• it’s goodbye to boxed products—so no stock to hold, or packages to lose.
• and, of course, it’s a real opportunity for you to get your revenues up—because your resellers can cross-sell and up-sell ESD products with other software and hardware.
By choosing us, your ESD business can tap into the well-established benefits of our award-winning platform:
• Easy, robust, and automatic handling of invoicing and payments—turning saved time and effort into profit
• Comprehensive onboarding and training for your team—as standard
• Powerful back office functionality that provides vital sales intelligence and makes communications a cinch
And, in addition, you’ll be able to:
• Update your storefront at the touch of a button with available software and the relevant prices and discounts
• Take your resellers’ orders for Microsoft ESD products automatically and bill them as perpetual licenses
• Easily check what licenses end customers own and their status
• Confidently handle cancellation requests from resellers or direct customers